Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dean Guitars made in America

Dean guitars are made in the USA. Yes..they are beautifully made in Tampa, Florida. I have always been a guitar player fan and I love their varieties of sound. I have always thought that the sound of the guitar is an important key to the signature sound of the band. I didn't realize that many of todays and yesterdays guitarists play Dean guitars until I started selling them. The guitar brand seems to captivate the metal sound that many players desire. I love this sound because I basically grew up with it and felt it. Some of the famous guitarists that play Dean guitars are Dave Mustaine-Megadeath, Michael Schenker-Scorpions, Brett Michaels-Poison, Dimebag Darrell-Pantera, Eric Bass-Shinedown, Michael Armott-Arch Enemy, Traci Gunns-LA Guns to name a few. When I saw the list of artists who fan these guitars I was amazed. You can find some of the popular styles at www.kentsmusic.com and maybe find the one you want and buy it! Also..I think they have their own pickup winding facility there too...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment